As Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH, we specialize in finding solutions for construction, technical systems, and device networks. A professional team, high-class products, and reliable suppliers are the key qualities of our company. Thanks to our competence in the heating, sanitation, ventilation, and air conditioning systems as well as in the heat pump technology, we improve thousands of work and living areas along with other spheres of community life.
Currently, we are looking for new team members who would support our technical department in the heating, sanitation, ventilation, and air conditioning systems matter:
Engineer (m/f/d): Technical Building Equipment I Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems
Workplace country: Germany, Oldenburg
Start date: immediately/upon agreement
- Planning, preparing, and completing air conditioning projects
- Technical calculations of ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Creating basic offers
- Choosing, contacting, and commissioning the subcontractors
- Preparing accounting records and an audit documentation
- Bachelor’s, Master’s Diploma, or comparable education in the technical field, with specialization
in the Technical Building Equipment/ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Qualifications in Fire Safety of the ventilation and air conditioning systems are preferred
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Independent, dedicated, and solution-driven mindset
- Teamwork-suited, confident personality
- Good German skills (min. B2)
- Stable, satisfying income suiting your qualifications
- Crisis-proof workplace
- Social benefits
- Interesting tasks in a friendly, motivating team
- Permanent, direct employment
- Growing career opportunities
- Relocation support, active help with other formalities
- Flat hierarchies
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com, or phone: +49 441 92066 22 (Languages: English, German, Polish).
In case of your interest in the Engineer (m/f/d): Technical Building Equipment I Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems role, apply via e-mail:
or by post:
Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH /HR
Our Data Privacy Statement for applicants can be found at:
If you have any further questions about your data protection, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.