Website Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH
As Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH, we specialize in finding solutions for construction, technical systems, and device networks. A professional team, high-class products, and reliable suppliers are the key qualities of our company. Thanks to our competence in the heating, sanitation, ventilation, and air conditioning systems as well as in the heat pump technology, we improve thousands of work and living areas along with other spheres of community life.
Currently, we are looking for new team members who would support our crew as:
Technician (m/w/d): HVAC I Offer for Career Change Seekers
- Supporting and supplementing our team
- Repairing and maintaining technical installations
- Controlling the condition of technical installations after completing an introductory training
- Completion of fitting-related tasks in various fields
- Ideally, you have completed a Vocational Training/comparable education in a technical field
- You have already first working experience
- You are willing to extend your knowledge by completing further training and schooling
- Good German skills (min. B2)
- An Introduction to a future-oriented industry
- Permanent, direct employment
- Stable, satisfying income suiting your qualifications
- Social benefits
- Schoolings and training
- Interesting tasks in a friendly, motivating team
- Flat Hierarchies
- Work and safety clothing and accessories ensuring the comfort of your work
- Relocation support, active help with other formalities
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com, or phone: +49 441 92066 22 (Languages: English, German, Polish).
In case of your interest in the Technician (m/w/d): HVAC I Offer for Career Change Seekers role, apply via e-mail:
or by post:
Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH /HR
Our Data Privacy Statement for applicants can be found at:
If you have any further questions about your data protection, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.