Website Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH
As Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH, we specialize in finding solutions for construction, technical systems, and device networks. A professional team, high-class products, and reliable suppliers are the key qualities of our company. Thanks to our competence in the heating, sanitation, ventilation, and air conditioning systems as well as in the heat pump technology, we improve thousands of work and living areas along with other spheres of community life.
Currently, we are looking for new team members who would support our technical department as:
Electrician (m/f/d): Technical Building Equipment I Energetics
Workplace country: Germany, Oldenburg
Start date: immediately/upon an agreement
- Supporting the fitters in launching, installing, and maintenance of the ventilation, air cooling, and air conditioning systems
- Completed Electrician Vocational Training/comparable education
- First experience in dealing with heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, as well as Electronic Installations and Control Technology
- Willingness to extend your knowledge in the Air Cooling and Air Conditioning Systems field by completing further training and schooling
- Good German skills (min. B2)
- Driving license (UE cat. B or international)
- Supportive employment at every stage of your career and education
- Stable, satisfying income suiting your qualifications
- Social benefits
- Interesting tasks in a friendly, motivating team
- Permanent, direct employment
- Growing career opportunities, especially in the Air Cooling and Air Conditioning Maintenance field
- Relocation support, active help with other formalities
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com, or phone: +49 441 92066 22 (Languages: English, German, Polish).
In case of your interest in the Electrician (m/f/d): Technical Building Equipment I Energetics role, apply via e-mail:
or by post:
Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH /HR
Our Data Privacy Statement for applicants can be found at:
If you have any further questions about your data protection, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.