Website Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH
As Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH, we specialize in finding solutions for construction, technical systems, and device networks. A professional team, high-class products, and reliable suppliers are the key qualities of our company. Thanks to our competence in the heating, sanitation, ventilation, and air conditioning systems as well as in the heat pump technology, we improve thousands of work and living areas along with other spheres of community life.
Currently, we are looking for new team members who would support our technical department as:
Electrotechnology Technician/Bachelor (m/f/d) I Energetics I Technical Building Equipment
Workplace country: Germany, Oldenburg
Start date: immediately/upon an agreement
- Creating offers
- Plans establishment
- Customer care
- Building site supervision
- Construction site acceptance
- Completed Electrotechnology Technician/Bachelor (m/w/d) training or comparable education
- Initial work experience in the field of Electrical engineering
- Responsible, outgoing and friendly, team-player
- Good German skills (min. B2)
- Driving license (UE cat. B or international)
- Stable, satisfying income suiting your qualifications
- Interesting tasks in a friendly, motivating team
- Social benefits
- Permanent, direct employment
- Growing career opportunities
- Relocation support, active help with other formalities
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com, or phone: +49 441 92066 22 (Languages: English, German, Polish).
In case of your interest in the Electrotechnology Technician/Bachelor (m/f/d) I Energetics I Technical Building Equipment role, apply via e-mail:
or by post:
Schweigatz Heizungs- und Sanitärbau GmbH /HR
Our Data Privacy Statement for applicants can be found at:
If you have any further questions about your data protection, please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.